The patriotic fervor that swept across the North when the first shots were aimed at Fort Sumter in 1861 did not just affect the men who enlisted in droves—women were caught up in the excitement of cause as well. This is a living history presentation by Vickie Wendel.
Monday, October 21, 2013
- 11:00 at the Frazee LINK Site
- 2:00 p.m. at the Detroit Lakes Library
- 6:00 p.m. at the Twin Valley Living Center
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
- 10:00 a.m. at the Halstad Living Center
- 2:00 p.m. at the Climax Library
- 6:30 p.m. at the Crookston Library
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- 11:00 a.m. at the Breckenridge Library
- 2:00 p.m. at the Rothsay LINK
- 6:30 p.m. at the Hawley Library
Programming is sponsored by Lake Agassiz Regional Library and supported in part with money from the Minnesota Arts & Cultural Heritage fund.