Minnesota has a long and rich history with beer starting with the first brewery opened in Saint Paul in 1849. Today, beloved family brands like Schell’s produce beer alongside brash upstarts like Surly. This event explores the history of Minnesota’s beer scene, the innovators and home brewers that spurred a new generation of breweries, and the basics of beer brewing. It is sure to be a hoppin’ good time!
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
- 10:00 a.m. at the Hendrum LINK Site
- 5:00 p.m. at the Rothsay LINK Site
Thursday, November 14, 2013
- 11:00 a.m. at the Ada Library
- 6:00 p.m. at the Mahnomen Library
Friday, November 15, 2013
- 10:30 a.m. at the Bagley Library
- 4:00 p.m. at the Crookston Library
Programming is sponsored by Lake Agassiz Regional Library and supported in part with money from the Minnesota Arts & Cultural Heritage fund.