Zinio allows you to read popular magazines on your computer, Android, Blackberry Playbook, Kindle Fire, iPhone or iPad!
Zinio’s digital platform recreates a magazine page-for-page, including highly visual full-color pictures, while taking the reading experience even further through intuitive navigation, key word article search and interactive rich media elements such as audio and video.
Lake Agassiz Regional Library subscribes to magazine titles through Zinio that are made available to LARL customers through our Zinio interface.
- A computer or mobile device with the Zinio app installed
- Your 14-digit LARL barcode number
- An email address
Zinio is extremely easy to use. You will need to login twice (technically, for 2 different accounts): the first is to access the magazine titles for which the Library has paid a subscription; the second is for the Zinio website which must be used to actually view the titles. You may find it easiest to use the same email and password for both logins (the Library portal and the Zinio.com website).
Creating a Library Zinio account:
You will check out magazines on the library Zinio page. To create your account or to recreate your account after the upgrade:
1. Click on the purple “create account” button
2. Enter your library barcode and email address.
3. Enter and confirm your password. Your name is optional.
4. You will receive a confirmation notice in your email inbox. Click on the link to confirm your subscription.
Logging into your account: You’ll login to the library Zinio page each time you want to check out a new magazine
1. Enter your email and password
2. You will be directed to the magazines available for download.
3. Click on the cover to subscribe to the magazine and transfer the issue to your Zinio.com account.
You’ll need to create a Zinio.com account to read and manage your magazine subscriptions.
1. Enter your name, email and password when registering
2. Click on “My Library” to view the magazines you’ve subscribed to via the library Zinio page. New issues will appear automatically.
Returning users, simply click here to sign in to your account.
Need the App for Your Mobile Device?
Follow these instructions to install the app.
*eBook readers without a browser are not compatible. Nook Color and Nook Tablet users may use the browser to connect and read magazines online.
Direct Support from Zinio
Phone support can be reached during business hours Monday-Friday 7am-6pm PST at 888-946-4666.
Click here for support by email.
You may receive consumer-related messages from Zinio. You do not need to purchase anything. These messages are not from Lake Agassiz Regional Library, and do not affect the terms of your library download. Lake Agassiz Regional Library never solicits purchases or charges any fees for the use of digital library material.