The theme of National Library Week 2014 was: Lives change @ your library!
How has the library made a difference in your life? Please tell us your story! Library stories help us explain to legislators why maintaining funding for public library services is critical.
- Why does the library make our community a better place?
- What’s your most memorable experience at the library?
- How has information or services from the library made a difference in your life?
- How have librarians helped you?
- Why do you use the library?
- Why does your library deserve everyone’s support?
What’s YOUR library story? Please tell us why libraries matter to you. A selection of library stories may be posted on this web site or used in promotional materials, with your permission.
Click here to read library stories from others who have already told us how LARL has made a difference in their lives.
We all know that libraries help change lives for the better, now is the time share your story!