We’re here to help! Lake Agassiz Regional Library staff provide assistance in person, over the phone or via email during all hours the Library is open. We can provide the answers to questions on a wide range of topics and if we can’t find the answer, we’ll refer you to other possible sources of information or assistance.
LARL staff are here to help you:
- Find a book here or in another library.
- Locate information in books, periodicals, databases, and on the Internet.
- Use the library’s online catalog.
- Use the library’s online databases (including showing you how to find articles from magazines like Consumer Reports, or research your family tree with HeritageQuest and Ancestry.com).
- Sign-in to use the public computers and show you how to search the Internet or use other computer applications.
- Find a great book to read.
- And much more, just ask us!