Any circulating item – except Interlibrary Loan (ILL) – may be renewed once if no other customer is waiting for it. Materials may be renewed online, or at the library.
Use the following instructions to renew materials using the Web catalog:
1. Click the My Account button on the left hand side of the home page.
2. Enter your 14 digit library card number and PIN and click ‘Submit.’
3. Click on # items currently checked out link in the light green box.
4. Check the boxes next to the items you wish to renew.
5. Click the Renew Selected button below list.
The new due date will appear under the Status column.
NOTE: If you experience difficulty renewing items, call your local library.
If an item is overdue, your card may be blocked from checking out more materials. You may also be blocked from accessing LARL online databases.