An updated version of the library’s web catalog of books, movies and more will be available on October 21. The updates will be performed on Sunday, October 20, which means availability will be limited from 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Now, you can…
- Choose to receive an email when you check an item out listing the date it is due back.
- You can choose to receive an email receipt when checking out an item at a self-checkout station.
- To ensure you always receive an email notification, log into your account and select “Account Preferences”. Then select “Notification Preferences” and check the “Email Checkout Receipts By Default”.
- Download a full list of all the items you have checked out since opting in to track your history.
- To download your list, log into your account and select “Items Checked Out”. From there navigate to the “Checkout History” tab and select the option to download a CSV file.
- Put holds on multiple items at one time.
- Check the box next to the titles you are interested in and select “Place Holds” from the basket options menu, which is located at the upper right hand of the page.
- Customize your hold requests to fit your schedule.
- After placing a hold, select “Yes” to suspend your holds and select a date for your holds to become available again.
- Search for a book and see other available format options (eBook, Large Print Book, Audiobook and more) on one screen.
- Click on the name of a title you are interested in to view the list of other formats and editions.