You’ll find the most current information about library services on this page, which will be updated as more information is available.
How do I get help or contact library staff?
- Call or text the library’s hotline at 1-800-247-0449. We’re eager to answer your questions and offer assistance with:
- Your library card account
- Book and movie recommendations
- Downloading eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Filling out the Census
- Filing for unemployment
- Latest information about COVID-19
- Using your computer or mobile device
- Using the library’s online genealogy and educational tools
- and much more!
- Send us a message on our website using the Contact Form.
- You can send an email to each of the following email addresses, which are being monitored: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I still apply for a library card?
- You bet! Online Card Applications are now available. If you are looking for full access to the library’s online tools and the collection of downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks you can sign up for a card and if eligible, a library card number will be sent to your email address within 24 hours.
What about the items I have at home?
- Due dates for all items have been extended. Please keep your materials at home rather than placing them in the book drop.
- No fees or fines will be charged during this period.
- By default, your password is the last four digits of the phone number you listed when you signed up for an account. You can reset your password or contact us for help resetting a password.
- You can use your library card number to sign into your OverDrive account. If you are an Instant Digital Cardholder, you will type your phone number into the sign in box.
What at-home options are available to me?
- Downloadable eBooks & eAudiobooks
- Try the Libby App
- Online Resources for Students (Early Learners, Grades K-6, Grades 7-12)
- Access to articles from popular newspaper and magazine articles
- Wireless access around library buildings
- Genealogy research tools
- Staff Recommendations
- Complete List of Databases
Updated 3-25-20, 3:03 P.M.