We’re here to help! We love looking for answers to your hardest questions. Call, email or visit us to ask for research assistance on a variety of topics.
- Find a book here or in another library.
- Locate information in books, periodicals, databases, and on the Internet.
- Use the library’s online catalog.
- Use the library’s online databases (including showing you how to find articles from magazines like Consumer Reports, or research your family tree with HeritageQuest and Ancestry.com).
- Sign-in to use the public computers and show you how to search the Internet or use other computer applications.
- Find a great book to read.
- And much more, just ask us!